There are many services which are covered by MSP. However, MSP may not provide coverage for the following:
- doctor’s notes
- prescription drugs
- preventive services and screening tests not supported by evidence of medical effectiveness (for example, routine annual “complete” physical examinations, whole body CT scans, prostate specific antigen (PSA) tests);
- medical examinations, certificates or tests required for:
- driving a motor vehicle
- life insurance
- school or university
- recreational and sporting activities
- immigration purposes
- Book one appointment for each major concern. This will help ensure you receive the best care possible and ensures that your fellow patients are also seen in a timely manner.
- Contact us as soon as possible if you are unable to make your appointment for any reason.
- Let the receptionist know if you are having a medical emergency – we will ensure you are seen urgently.
If you have a valid MSP, your appointment will be free of charge – otherwise there is a fee. You can contact one of our Medical Office Assistants to discuss payment.